Tin Indian Performance custom built Billet-TEK Pontiac aluminum Pontiac Valve Covers with Late Firebird logo
Tin Indian Performance Billet-TEK Pontiac Valve Covers with Late Firebird Logo
Open your hood, and what’s the first thing you see? Your valve covers! Give your engine compartment a fresh look with a set of our custom built Billet-TEK aluminum Pontiac Valve Covers. These valve covers are crafted in the USA on our own, in house, Milltronics CNC machine. The 3.7″ tall standard height covers will clear nearly any valve train (including stud girdles). We offer many popular standard logos that can be added to these rigid great sealing covers. Draw some attention and add some style to that old Pontiac of yours and replace your old boring covers with great looking Tin Indian Performance logo valve covers.
Our Billet-TEK custom built Pontiac valve covers are custom made to your specifications. Features include:
- CNC machined piece
- Thick CNC machined rails for perfect flatness and superior sealing
- Will clear high port intake and supercharger manifolds without any modifications
- Available with stainless steel socket head cap screws or black oxide socket head cap screws and optional breather grommets
- Grommet holes can be placed anywhere you want them (front or rear of the cover)
- Designed to clear ALL valve train components – poly locks and stud girdles!
- Feature recessed bolt hole for a clean finished look
Bolts and breather holes must be ordered separately.
** Please note that these covers will have light machining marks in them. These covers ARE NOT professionally polished and we DO NOT offer polishing services. Most of the Billeet-TEK Pontiac Valve Covers shown here are in there original machined form. Some have been dressed up by using Mothers Mag Wheel polish to get a deeper shine and for protection of the aluminum.
|Dimensions||26 × 13 × 8 in|